Friday, May 19, 2006

Ignore them, and maybe they will go away

I was just thinking yesterday that Fulton has continued to fail to address our problem with the soft water. You see, the soft water loop includes the cold water in our kitchen, even thought the sales agent and the soft water people insisted that it didn't. Finally we bugged them enough so that they tested it, and sure enough...we're drinking soft water.

We've asked them to fix this I'd say at least 5 or 6 times, and each time they blow us off somehow. What a pain. We've been buying bottled water for months now. We can't even water our plant with this tap water...the salt kills them. (And we suspect the outside hoses are softened too, essentially making the water useless for yard stuff.)

I guess I'd better get on them again about this. So frustrating!!! I know they are just hoping we'll go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home