Thursday, November 10, 2005

Trapazoid is the new square

Side note: While the windows guys were here, we had them look at our upstairs window that is nearly impossible to open. They said it is because the window framing isn't square. Of course! This all makes sense! We've already noticed that the walls aren't square in lots of the rooms, and the glass block window frames are really off-square too (so much that you can see the screws).

Fulton must have decided that trapezoid is the new square, and they just forgot to tell us!

Anyway, apparently the only way to fix the window is to rip the whole thing out and reframe it. That should be fun.

I've had workers in my house for at least half the day all week long. We've been in the house now for five or six weeks, and it seems never ending.

I don't mean this personally against any of the individual guys; but I hate them. I hate that my house is not my own. I hate that they come by whenever works for them. I hate that they make dust and fumes. I hate that whole rooms are not useable. I hate the inherent waste of the entire process. And I especially, especially hate it when they aren't friendly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home