Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Speaking of unreasonable...

We have been complaining about this since the day we moved in: Our closet under the stairs REEKS. I have no idea what it is; but my new house should not smell. Anyone who opens that door comments on it. And even though we have mentioned it from DAY ONE, someone from Fulton said, "Oh, we figured that smell was from your stuff."

This is another thing I get the impression they think they aren't going to fix. And again, we're wondering who we turn to when we don't agree. Since they're still doing construction here, I can see that they often leave all the doors open on nearly finished homes (open; not just unlocked). For all I know some homeless guy was sleeping in my closet before we took possession of the house; or some animal crawled in there and died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home